Vienna Gardens and Armstrong Senior Living Centers offer daily activities and events. The activity director provides our residents with a meaningful and interesting program of activities. The activity program is designed to promote physical, mental and psycho-social well being for each individual resident.
Perhaps you're an avid baker who would love to learn how to make a new dessert. Or maybe you're a reader who enjoys discussing a classic novel or recent New York Times bestseller. Whatever your passions are, our communities provide a great place to pursue them. Through the events and activities we offer you can find something to spark your interest. From cooking classes and educational workshops to exercise classes and book clubs, you'll have a wide range of fun activities to choose from.
And the best part— you can join all these activities without ever getting into a car. You could stop by a happy hour, join a team at trivia night, or go out to the movies — by only going a few steps outside your door.
Our Activities Director regularly rotates the types of activities that are available to residents in order to keep things interesting. Each week, you'll have various options to choose from. We also try to plan the calendar around the interests of our residents. So if there's something you or you're loved one interested in, just let us know!
Staying Sharp (Mental Focus)
- Wheel of Fortune
Keeping Fit (Physical Health)
- Exercise Class
- Wii Sports
- Arts and Crafts
- Outdoor Games
Getting Out in The Public (Socializing)
- Movie Nights
- Shopping Trips
- Lunch Trips
- Field Trips and Excursions
More Fun Social Activities
- Coffee Hour
- Birthday Parties
- Tea Party
- Holiday Celebrations
- Ice Cream Social
- Gardening Club
- Book Club
- Live Music
- Pet Therapy
- Card Club
- Religious Services
- Bible Study
click on the images below for photo slideshow
Let's hit the town together!
Tri City Retirement Communities prides itself on getting our residents off site as much as possible with our multi-seat, easily accessible van to:
- Local Parks
- When we can take advantage of the weather, the local parks are a great place to get away from everyday life. A simple trip to the local park offers a change of scenery. Walking in the parks and sitting and just enjoying the sounds of nature can boost spirits.
- Visiting a Local Greenhouse so that our residents can purchase & care for a plant or two.
- Field trips can consist of visiting a local restaurant or even going to see a movie.
- Local library also offers activities such as a book club for those who love reading and want to join a group activity.
- Shopping malls can do a world of good to lift moods and spirits as well! And is a great way for our residents to get exercise
Come get in on the activity at our communities!